Thursday 29 March 2012

An exclusive for the fans of Greville and the Tombstones

For some reason there has been increasing rumours that I have a band. I don't. I have no idea where this talk has come from.

Anyway, further to the big announcement during the hour of noon today on my Twitter feed, revealing the name of my band's next album, I thought I would make this day a real treat for our fans, the Revelairs.

So, just for you guys, are the lyrics to a new song.
I am not sure that this is the summer feel good hit I had been aiming for, but it will be our summer single.

I call it - No One Hates Me More Than Me

Sometimes it’s comforting to know,
That no one hates me more than me.

You may see the things I do,
You may know the man I am
But you can’t despise me in all the ways I can

Yes, sometimes it’s comforting to know,
That no one hates me more than me.

When you’re in the doorway,
The flicker of flint lights up a smile,
I live with me forever, but you only stay for a while

Yes, sometimes it’s comforting to know,
That no one hates me more than me.

Disgust, betrayal – I let you down,
I see it’s all played out in your eye,
But mine sheds a bucketful for every tear you cry

Yes, sometimes it’s comforting to know,
That no one hates me more than me.

If I could start again, no regrets to carry,
If I could start again, all new,
We could both be happy, but I would sure miss you.

Sometimes it’s comforting to know,
That no one hates me more than me.


And now for a special added bonus! Here is the very first look at the LP front cover art for the Album: It took the body parts of 7 men to make him, but only 1 woman to break his heart, made from 3 men’s hearts.

I know, right? Considering there is no band, or record - Wow.



No comments:

Post a Comment