Saturday 8 February 2014

Post-watershed tweets

ooh! something good's going to be on
You'll notice the red triangle for this blog post (left). Because this blog is to be read after 9pm. Do not read if easily offended.

Late last night a couple of my Twitter follow-dwellers were amusing each other by tweeting back and forth titles of blue movies they could come up with based on mainstream films.

Wanting to join in, obviously, I gave it a few minutes of thought. Was it morally right for me to do this? I have occupied myself regularly with Grevillehouse tweets (see previous blog post) for some time now. I have no problem with Rated R material.

But would I be as comfortable with X-Rated movie titles?

Could my fragile little mind be warped enough to come up with anything worth tweeting anyway?

There was only one way to find out.

Even though I wasn't as good at it as @B3lla, @Rona2475 and @ManlyJPanda I did contribute:

Spunkticus

Ben-Her and Her

The Ten Cummandments

I went clearly with the golden age of cinema for a bit class.

I also figured my other ideas: Robocock and Little Women Tits are probably actual blue movies. And Snow White and the Seven Dwarves can't be improved as a blue movie title.

Unlike my Rated R pretend films, the chances are I will not be tweeting fictional dialogue to these fictional films any time soon.

Unless I can think of a few lines from Spunkticus. That has potential.

No comments:

Post a Comment