Saturday 29 September 2012

They seek Bobby here, they seek Bobby there

The tailor from Bobby's Fashions in Hong Kong has offered to fly over next month to measure the management of my work up for suits.

On investigating the company's online site, I can see why.

Bobby's Fashions has the best slogan for a tailor.

God made you a man, Bobby's makes you a gentleman
 
And they are not all front, no lining. Bobby's have the suits to back up their majestic claim.

Browsing their styles, I have found a range of suits for my range of needs.

For when I want to be having a bourbon on the rocks at one of my famous "chick happenings" at the weekend beach house?

Hey! What's your groove, baby? Bourbon?
 
For when I need to read out the winner of the local community fete Lovely Legs Competition I have just judged?

And the winner is... I'd know them even with the lights out... my sister-in-law

For when I need to tie up a do-gooder who was trying to take down my evil processing unit hidden in a barn at my ranch?

Well, well, well, boy. We got ourselves a problem now, ain't we?

I might get Bobby to tailor me up!
Because mobile phones might go out of fashion, but fashion never goes out of fashion.

"I am looking at the fax right now. I'll fax it to you, if you like?"




No comments:

Post a Comment