Monday 23 May 2011

What animal is good at blogging?

The Health and Safety officer at work has sent a risk assessment questionnaire form to each employee. This is one of the questions:
Do you require as part of your routine job role to move items?
If yes, do you require using unusual strength?

Unusual strength?

How do you reply to that?

Mainly I apply my simple, ordinary, usual strength in my workplace in lifting a stapler, or suchlike – however sometimes instances indeed require of me using my unusual strength. But this does entail me first shouting “STRENGTH OF THE BEAR!” in the office to do so. Very occasionally I require both unusual strength and a strange level of reciprocal motion in a repetitive activity, and for those eventualities I additionally shout "REPETITIVE ACTION OF THE KILLER WHALE KEPT IN CAPTIVITY IN FLORIDA TO A CRUEL DEGREE" across the office floor.

It is health and safety gone mad, I tell you.

No comments:

Post a Comment