Wednesday 19 January 2011

Daybreaker yeah!


Normally I ignore morning magazine programme Daybreak at all costs, I have even be known to use the 134th repeat of an episode of Everybody Loves Raymond as a sensory shield. Then today Daybreak only had Winona Ryder on! I ended up watching it to see her and then when she eventually came on the screen the live interview was almost too cringe-full to watch.

I had to keep switching channels when that hoggle, Chiles was trying to ask a job application question / make remarks and then guess when he finished, switching back to Winona.

Example -
Chiles: I read that you said this latest film was fun to work on. What makes a film more fun to work on than others?
Winona: The cast, the crew, everything was fun in this film. Vince Vaughn is a great volcano of ideas and energy and he’s funny, really –
Chiles: [interrupting, smoothing a hand over his hair] that’s what they say about me, Winona!
Winona: [shaking her head]? No, no, I mean he is…
SWITCH
Raymond: Oh MA!

Stop it Adrian Chiles! Winona Ryder is a gothic delight!!

No comments:

Post a Comment